Peanut Butter Ice-creamFrom blackcupcake 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and eggs with an electric mixer until thick, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Pour milk into a small saucepan, and bring to a simmer over low heat.
- Gradually drizzle the hot milk into the eggs while whisking vigorously. Then pour the whole mixture into the saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in peanut butter. Allow to cool slightly, then whisk in the sweetened condensed milk, half-and-half and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Fold in peanut butter cups when mixture is still soft, then transfer to a container, and freeze until solid.
The Cookblackcupcake CHIOS, GR
The Rating2 people
Well, I hadn't heard of peanut butter ice cream until a few moments ago. Now I'm pleased to have found a recipe for it so quickly. Thanks for sharing, I cant wait to try it.trev in Bogangar loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!