Cookie Dough Ice Cream DessertFrom blackcupcake 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with heavy-duty foil, extending foil over sides of pan. In pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove ice cream from freezer; place in refrigerator to soften.
- Spread softened ice cream evenly over cooled crust. Top evenly with cereal; press lightly into ice cream. Place hot fudge topping in small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut small hole in bottom corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle topping over dessert. Freeze at least 1 hour or until firm before serving. Use foil to lift dessert from pan. Cut into squares.
The Cookblackcupcake CHIOS, GR
- Not added to any groups yet!