Savory Pot RoastFrom lisamariecr 8 years ago
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 1/2 to 4 lb. beef round or chuck pot roast shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup shopping list
- 1 pouch Campbell's Dry onion soup and Recipe mix shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups water shopping list
- 6 medium potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 6 carrots, cut ito 2 inch pieces shopping list
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- In 6 qt. saucepan, brown roast on all sides in vegetable oil. Spoon off fat.
- Stir in mushroom soup, onion mix and 1 cup water.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for 2 hours.
- Add vegetables. Cover and cook 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove roast and vegetables.
- Stir flour with remaining 1/4 cup water until smooth. Gradully stir into soup mixture.
- Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Pour over roast and vegetables.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.