Shrimp and Avocado Cocktail-TiniFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 lbs cooked shrimp,peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 Tbs crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro,chopped shopping list
- 11/2 cups tomato and clam juice cocktail or tomato juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce,or to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 ripe avocados,1 peeled and diced and the other sliced for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Place shrimp in a large bowl. Stor garlic,red onion and cilantro.
- Mix in tomato and clam juice cocktail,ketchup,lime juice,and hot pepper sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in avocado
- Cove r and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours. Serve in martini glasses and garnish with cilantro leaves and avocado slices.
- Serve with tostadas,corn chips or crackers.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
This reminds me of a Vincent Price avocado and shrimp salad that is out of this world. Perfect marriage of flavors, including the ketchup, just the right hint of sweetness to make it extra yummy.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it