Wolfgang Pucks StirfryFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb. center-cut boneless pork chops,1 /2" thick shopping list
- 2 green bell peppers shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped yellow onion shopping list
- 1/4 c green bell pepper,chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped carrots shopping list
- 2 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 2 Tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs toasted sesame oil shopping list
- splash white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes shopping list
- 1 Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 1 Tbs lt. brown sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Cut the peppers into 6 wedges
- Heat 1 Tbs of olive oil in an 8" skillet over high heat. Place pepper wedges skin side down in the hot oil and season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking,turning occasionally,until slightly golden,about 5 mins. Turn wedges skin side up and place in hot oven for 7 to 10 mins.
- Place wedges skin side down on serving platter and reserve pan.
- While peppers are cooking in the oven,place pork in a medium mixing bowl. Add soy sauce,sesame oil,white wine vinegar,chili flake,cornstarch and brown sugar. Toss and set aside.
- Heat 2 Tbs. oil in reserved pan over high heat. Add marinated pork and stir fry till lightly golden. Add all diced vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking over high heat until pork is cooked through and vegetables slightly softened.
- Spoon stir fry into pepper wedges and serve.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating1 people
Whoa! Old Wolfie does know how to put together the flavors. This is an incredible post. Thank you so much for sharing it. Five ++!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it