Sour Cream Chocolate MuffinsFrom bemontgomery 8 years ago
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate shopping list
- 2 Baking chocolate squares shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar - packed shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips - semi-sweet or milk shopping list
How to make it
- Mix semisweet chocolate, baking chocolate, and butter together, then melt carefully in microwave or over simmering water in double boiler. Allow to cool to lukewarm.
- Mix sour cream, sugar, corn syrup, egg and vanilla. Blend with melted chocolates.
- Blend flour, soda and salt, then add to the chocolate mixture and blend very well. Add the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into 12 paper-lined or greased muffin tins.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from muffin tins and allow to cool on wire racks.
- (When freezing, cool completely, then freeze in individual baggies, removing as much air as possible from each baggie before sealing.