Fried peanut butter and bannan sandwichFrom blackcupcake 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 to 3 ripe bananas shopping list
- 8 slices white bread shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In a frying pan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter.
- Make sure butter does not burn. In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon. Slice the bananas into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture on 4 slices of bread and cover with banana slices.
- Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Spread the remaining butter on both sides of the sandwiches. Grill the sandwiches in the frying pan until each side is golden brown.
- For topping, combine the sugar and cinnamon in shallow plate. Coat the grilled sandwiches with the mixture.
- Cut diagonally and serve hot.
The Cookblackcupcake CHIOS, GR
The Rating4 people
Love that P>B> a plus all delicous thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Deeee-lishus! I love anything having to do with peanut butter.jett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh, this is just evil. Delicious sounding recipe!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!