Cream of Garlic SoupFrom winslow1204 8 years ago
How to make it
- First you wan to chop garlic in a food processor(until a paste).
- Make sure you scrape sides of processor.
- Now heat olive oil over a medium flame.
- Saute the garlic, stirn constantly several minutes.
- Next you will add in broth and wine, letting this come to a boil.
- Now you can reduce flame to low.
- Add in the milk, cream, and then the potatoe, keeping the flame on low for approx. 30 min.
- Finally, puree the mixture, then place back into pot over medium flame.
- Add the salt and pepper according to individual taste.