Pineapple Orange Glazed HamFrom bemontgomery 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place ham in crock pot.
- Drain pineapple liquid from can into slow cooker; refrigerate pineapple.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of the marmalade and mustard; mix well. Spread all over the ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Note, if you're into making multiple meals: About 5 minutes before serving remove ham from crock pot, place on cutting board, and cut off enough ham to make 2 cups cubed, cover and refrigerate for ham and broccoli soup. Cover remaining ham to keep warm.
- If you want you can serve like that or in a small bowl, combine pineapple(left over in can) and remaining 2 tablespoons of orange marmalade; mix well and microwave on high for 1 and a half minutes or until heated, stirring once halfway through, cut ham into slices, then spread a little of the mixture over it