Cheesecake Fudge BrowniesFrom hannabanana4511 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 sticks butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups plus 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa podwer shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- cream together butter and sugar.
- Mix in 2 eggs and 2 tsp vanilla
- Reserve 1/2 cup dough and place covered in refrigerator.
- Use remaining dough and press into base of 9X13 pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Bake for 22 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, 1 egg and 1/2 tsp vanilla.
- Pour this mixture on top of brownie base
- Crumble remaining brownie mixture from fridge on top of cream cheese layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes