gluten free Chicken NuggetsFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut shopping list
- into nugget-size pieces (about 6 pieces per shopping list
- breast) shopping list
- 1 cup plain yogurt or nondairy yogurt or enough shopping list
- olive oil to coat shopping list
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 2 cups gluten-free cornflake crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a sheet pan.
- Coat the chicken pieces with yogurt or olive oil.
- Place cornmeal, cornflakes and spices in a Ziploc bag. Seal and shake to thoroughly combine ingredients.
- Place coated chicken in cornmeal mixture. Seal the bag and shake to completely cover all the pieces with crumbs.
- Place breaded chicken pieces on prepared sheet pan. Bake in preheated oven until cooked through, about 15 to 25 minutes depending on the size of the chicken pieces.
- Serve warm with a gluten-free dipping sauce.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!