Minco Chocolate Delight CakeFrom wiseokc 5 years ago
- cake Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist Triple chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup brewed coffee, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- glaze Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup Kahlua shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed. Scrape bowl frequently. Pour into a 12-cup Bundt cake pan that has been greased and lightly floured. Bake for 36 minutes and remove from oven.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Add Kahlua, stir and bring to a boil for 30 seconds. Top the hot cake with Kahlua mixture. Return to oven and bake 5 more minutes. Remove cake from oven and allow to cool in pan for 40 minutes. Invert onto a rack to cool completely. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.