Simple Caramel FrostingFrom christal91 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt sugar in a saucepan or skillet til it gets to a syrupy consistency.
- In another saucepan mix remaining ingredients except vanilla
- and bring to a boil. Gradually begin adding the melted sugar.
- Boil for 3-4 minutes;
- remove from heat.
- add vanilla.
- Cool and stir until its of spreading consistency.
- This recipe will frost about 2 layers
- Tip: If your looking to only frost one layer then simply cut every in ingredient in half except vanilla =]
- 2c. sugar
- 2 tsp. flour
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2c. milk
- 1tsp. vanilla