Polish Sausage Ground Turkey Beans and RiceFrom kristinsh 5 years ago
- 6 small smoked Polish sausages shopping list
- 1 1/2- 2 lbs ground turkey (If you love protein go ahead and go nuts! This recipe is forgiving) shopping list
- 1 cup rice shopping list
- 1 can Bush's baked beans (28 oz- I like original and maple bacon but if you prefer another flavor go for it!!! They all work!!) shopping list
- 1 cube chicken bouillon shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- (you may need a bit of flour) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the rice in 3 cups of water with one cup of bouillon.
- Slice polish sausages into bite sized pieces and brown in large saucepan with ground turkey over medium high heat.
- When properly browned and cooked thoroughly, add baked beans.
- When rice is fully cooked (you should also have just a little bit of liquid left over, if not it's OK) add to the sauce pan and stir all ingredients together..
- After about 5 minutes of stirring, if the concoction is still soupy, add a bit of flour to thicken it up.
- Serve and enjoy.
The Cookkristinsh Katy, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!