Three Cheese Bread LoafFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll dough into a 19x15-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, combine cheeses and pepper and mix well.
- Remove wrap from dough and brush dough with butter.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture evenly over dough.
- Roll up, starting with a long side.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet , seam side down and tuck ends under.
- Cut 3 slits, 1/4-inch deep, along the top of the loaf.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350º F 25-30 minutes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
Comfort Foods770 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
101 A Cheese Place144 members
Cheese Lovers101 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
International Baking67 members