Macaroni And CheeseFrom ibegabby 4 years ago
- 1 16 oz. bag of large elbow noodles shopping list
- 3 chicken breast, or equal in strips shopping list
- 3 Tab. olive oil shopping list
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup, or mushroom. shopping list
- 1 can of whip cream shopping list
- 1 can of milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of pizza peppers shopping list
- 8 oz's of shredded colby jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Boil noodles to just a tender state & drain.
- Add noodles back to pot.
- In a seperate pan put in the olive oil, heat to med. high & saute chicken on both sides till golden brown and done, season to taste.
- Remove from pan and cut chicken in sm. bite size pieces, set aside.
- In another 1 quart pan put the cream of chicken soup, whip cream, pizza peppers & milk in pot. Stir till creamy and warm. Then add the 8 ozs of cheese to this pot until melted and blended. You may have to add a little extra milk to thin down cheesy mixture. Use common sense.
- Pour cheese mixture into noodle pot, and also add the chicken into the noodle pot, blend together all ingredients.
- Wala your friends will love this, as I am asked to make it a lot. You can add many different things to eat and be creative, mushrooms also make it yummy, saute some and add them.
- Ibegabbys Yummy Mac & Cheese Camping favorite
The Cookibegabby Live Oak, CA
The Rating4 people
MMMMM Sounds delicious and rich - great comfort food. Can't wait to make this one - ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
In Minnesota we would call this "hotdish". It looks good.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!