Crunchy Parmesan Chicken TendersFrom ashley_ann_03 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Brush 1 tablespoon of oil over each heavy large lined baking sheets. Place the buttermilk in a large bowl. Add the chicken let stand for 20-30 Minutes.
- While you let the chicken soak mix the Parmesan cheese and the Italian break crumbs together in a fairly big bowl.
- Once the chicken is done soaking put them into the breadcrumbs and cheese mix and make sure you get it all over the chicken.
- Put them onto the pan once there done and drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil of them. bake for 17-20 minutes