Oatmeal Pancake MixFrom nodakmom 7 years ago
- 4 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup non-fat dry milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon shopping list
- 5 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and stir to mix well. Store in refrigerator.
- Makes about 8 cups.
- Directions for cooking pancakes:
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs. Beat in 1/3 cup of vegetable oil gradually. Alternately beat in 2 cups pancake mix and 1 cup of water. Pour in large spoonfuls into a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat, and cook until the tops show broken bubbles, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn and cook about 2 to 3 minutes more,
- until golden brown. Makes about 12 5-inch pancakes.
The Cooknodakmom Westhope, ND
- Not added to any groups yet!