Too-Good Baked Pork ChopsFrom bemontgomery 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray, and lay pork chops in pan. Spread honey mustard over tops of pork chops.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, and bake 20-25 minutes or until pork chops are no longer pink inside.
- Serve hot with rice on the side.
- Note: This recipe can be frozen, at the stage of spreading the honey mustard on the pork chops. To cook later, thaw overnight in refrigerator, and bake according to original directions. Make rice in crockpot earlier in the day for an easy, nutritious meal.