Chicken and Dressing CasseroleFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 2 medium white onions sliced shopping list
- 14 ounce package stuffing mix shopping list
- 2 well beaten eggs shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked chicken shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onions in butter until soft.
- Toss stuffing with eggs, cream of chicken soup and chicken broth then spread in baking dish.
- Spread onions over stuffing then put chicken on top of onions.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup with milk and spread over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!