Raspberry Chocolate PieFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- Crust shopping list
- 20 to 24 chocolate cookie wafers shopping list
- 1/4 c melted butter or prepared chocolate crust shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 1/4 c boiling water shopping list
- 1 pkg.(.3 oz)sugar-free raspberry gelatin shopping list
- 11/2 c frozen raspberries shopping list
- 1 c nonfat raspberry yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 c lowfat cottage cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Break cookies into large pieces and place in blender jar. Cover and blend ,pulsing 2 to 3 times,about 10 seconds each time,until finely chopped.
- In bowl,combine cookie crumbs and margarine;reserve 2 teaspoonfuls. Press remaining mixture into bottom and up sides od standard 9" pie plate(not deep-dish
- Pour boiling water into blender jar and sprinkle with gelatin. Cover and blend about 1 min,scrape sides of blender jar,if necessary.
- Add remaining ingredients. Blend about 1 min.
- Pour into pie crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs or shaved chocolate. Refrigerate till set,about 1 to 2 hours.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating1 people
Sounds very yummy! Love chocolate and raspberries.gapeach55 in Covington loved it