Strawberry and Spinach saladFrom capedread 4 years ago
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- 10 ounces baby spinach - rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 quart strawberries - cleaned, hulled and sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup almonds, blanched and slivered shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Cover, and chill for one hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Pour dressing over salad, and toss. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.