Vegan Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom computertech18 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup vegan butter spread shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2/3 cup applesauce shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter with sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla and apple sauce until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
The Cookcomputertech18 Ocean Springs, MS
The Rating1 people
These were very tasty but turned out very thin - as in paper thin. I've made several vegan chocolate chip cookie receipes and I think there may be too much applesauce in this recipe.infusion in Orange County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!