Apple Walnut Stuffed Pork TenderloinFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cooked brown rice shopping list
- 1 medium apple cored and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage shopping list
- 1 whole pork tenderloin butterflied and flattened for stuffing shopping list
- honey mustard Glaze: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon style mustard shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Cook celery and onion in butter in large skillet over medium high heat until onion is transparent.
- Stir in rice, apple, walnuts, salt, pepper and sage and remove from heat.
- Fill tenderloin with rice mixture then roll and tie with string at 1” intervals.
- Prepare glaze by whisking together honey, vinegar, sugar, mustard and paprika in small bowl.
- Place tenderloin in shallow roasting pan and brush with glaze then roast for 30 minutes at 375.
- Brush with remaining glaze after 15 minutes and slice before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!