Vegan Cheese CakeFrom computertech18 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat 350°F. Wrap tofu in a paper towel and gently squeeze excess moisture out. This will help keep the final product from being runny.
- In a blender, combine the tofu, soy milk, sugar, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Blend until smooth and pour into pie crust.
- Pour blended mixture into pie crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on counter, away from heat to allow cooling to room temperature.
- Chill overnight or for at least 10 hours
- Serve with cherries, blueberries, peaches, or plain.