Buttermilk Pancakes With Strawberry SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- Strawberry Sauce: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest shopping list
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine dry ingredients then add buttermilk, eggs and melted butter.
- Stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat then rub skillet with additional butter.
- Spoon 1/3 cup batter for each pancake into preheated skillet.
- Cook until top bubbles then turn and cook other side.
- Cook second side until lightly browned then serve with warm strawberry sauce.
- To make sauce combine brown sugar and cornstarch then stir in orange juice and zest.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add berries and butter then cook and stir until butter melts then pour over warm pancakes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Yummy! One of my all time favorite meals.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Estate sales. Now isn't that cool! Love 'em and thanks for the friend invite.
victoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!