Unusually Good Lentil And Rice Cookies Dated 1971From chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2/3 cup white or whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked drained lentils shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked wild rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Cream margarine, sugars, egg and vanilla together until fluffy then stir in flour and soda.
- Blend well then stir in rolled oats, lentils, rice, raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Drop from teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets allowing space for spreading.
- Press flat with floured fork then bake at 375 for 10 minutes and carefully lift off pan.
- Cool completely before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!