Easy Beef StroganoffFrom kimpics66 5 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 packet Lipton or Knorr vegetable soup mix shopping list
- sea salt/black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp each: parsley, oregano, basil, onion powder shopping list
- 4 oz lite cream cheese shopping list
- 4 tbsp milk shopping list
- ----- shopping list
- 1 pkg egg white noodles or favorite whole grain pasta shopping list
- 2 tbsp low salt/low fat butter substitute shopping list
- sea salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil pasta according to instructions on pkg.
- Brown ground beef about halfway, stir in dry spices and soup mix.
- Drain beef and stir in softened cheese and milk. Keep on low heat.
- Drain pasta, return to pan. Stir in butter substitute and sea salt.
- Serve beef gravy over noodles.
- Goes great with fresh veggies stirred in or on the side!
The Cookkimpics66 East Stroudsburg, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!