Cheesy Olive Dip With Rye Cracker CrumbsFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 cups rye cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated shopping list
- 1/3 cup green olives chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chives chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup white onions minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons celery seed salad dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Blend crumbs and butter then line bottom of spring form pan with half of the crumb mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread on crust then sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate several hours then turn out onto platter and serve with crackers or cocktail rye bread.