Stir Fried Orange BeefFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 pounds beef sirloin steak trimmed of excess fat shopping list
- Grated zest of 1 orange shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup loosely packed whole basil leaves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped shopping list
- cooked brown rice shopping list
How to make it
- Cut beef as thinly as possible then combine with zest, juice, soy sauce, basil and pepper flakes.
- Toss well to combine then heat a wok over high heat until it smokes.
- Add oil and sauté garlic for 10 seconds then add meat mixture and cook stirring often 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately over rice.