Snapper Cooked In Wine And BourbonFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place onion, carrot, wine and 2 cups water in medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil 5 minutes to make court bouillon then rinse fish and place in court bouillon.
- Liquid should completely cover fish if not add water.
- Bring to a simmer and gently cook 5 minutes then remove to individual plates.
- Whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice and whiskey together in a small bowl and spoon over fish.
- Place several sprigs of watercress on the side and serve immediately.