Easy Cheesy EnchiladasFrom yummymommy 9 years ago
- 1/2 lb extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 a green pepper; chopped or thinly sliced (I like 'em sliced) shopping list
- 1/2 a red pepper; chopped or thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 an onion; chopped thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups chunky salsa shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese, I like to use the Mexican blend shopping list
- 8 corn tortillias shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro or a tsp dried. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- Brown meat
- Add peppers, onion & salsa
- simmer for 3-5 min until veggies are tender
- remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup of cheese
- spread 1/2 cup salsa onto bottom of 13x9 baking dish
- wrap tortillias in paper towel microwave for about 20 - 40sec.
- Spoon some meat mixture down center of warm tortilla; roll up
- Place seam side down in dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spoon remaining salsa & cheese over tortillas; cover with foil
- Bake 20 min or until heated through; top with cilantro