Sweet And Sour Slow Cooker Flank SteakFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 large garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 9 ounces frozen chopped onions shopping list
- 16 ounces canned mushrooms sliced and well drained shopping list
- 24 ounces chili sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canned tomato paste shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon unpacked brown sugar shopping list
- 3 pounds raw lean flank steak cut into six equal pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Stir garlic, onion, mushrooms, sauce, broth, paste, wine, salt, paprika, pepper, vinegar and sugar.
- Place steak in slow cooker and pour garlic mixture over top then stir briefly.
- Cover cooker and cook on high 4 hours then remove steak and let sit 2 minutes.
- Slice against the grain then arrange steak on a platter and spoon vegetables and gravy on top.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!