Bodacious Biscuits And BeansFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 3 cans Bush’s original baked beans shopping list
- 1 can Bush’s pinto beans, drained shopping list
- 1 lg. can mandarin orange segments, undrained shopping list
- 1 cup golden raisins shopping list
- 1 Pippin apple, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup cane syrup (or molasses) shopping list
- 1/2 cup Sprite shopping list
- 1 small onion, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
- Ready to bake refrigerated biscuits as needed shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl gently combine the beans, mandarin orange slices, raisins, apple, cane syrup, Sprite, onion, mustard, spices, ketchup and orange juice.
- Cover the skillet with aluminum foil and put into a bbq (or oven) and bake at 300˚ degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove the aluminum foil cover, then cover the beans with rounds of ready-to-cook refrigerated biscuits and bake about 10 minutes longer, or until the biscuits puff up and are browned.
- Serve skillet at the table giving each person a spoonful of biscuit and heaping portion of beans.
- Serves 6-8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
wow beans and busicuts sounds wonderful -have your bread and beans together high5 plus thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Consume Those Beans78 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
A Pot Of Beans48 members
A Fruity World45 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Camp Recipes19 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members