Quick Coney IslandsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 hot dogs shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup celery shopping list
- 1 garlic clove crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 hot dog buns shopping list
- 3/4 cup white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef in skillet and drain then add 1/2 cup onion and celery and cook until almost tender.
- Drain off any excess fat then add remaining ingredients and simmer 15 minutes.
- Warm buns in oven then heat franks in small amount of water and spread mustard on buns.
- Place 1 frank in each bun then spoon on sauce and add remaining onions over top and serve.