Bisquick Blueberry PancakesFrom shecookstoconquer 6 years ago
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries shopping list
- Melted butter (optional) shopping list
- maple syrup (optional) shopping list
- powdered sugar (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract together. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add milk mixture to remaining ingredients. Stir until blended.
- Grease cooking surface with cooking spray, vegetable oil or butter. Use a paper towel to wipe off excess grease.
- Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle. Arrange blueberries on batter.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- Serve with melted butter, powdered sugar, and maple syrup.
The Cookshecookstoconquer Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!