Butter Mochi CakeFrom shecookstoconquer 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add eggs, mix well.
- All remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into greased 13"x9"x2" pan, or 2 round 8" pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour, until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and cool in pan. Cut into square or use a cookie cutter and cut into shapes.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookshecookstoconquer Dallas, TX
The Rating4 people
what a wonderful sounding recipe and gluten free too!!!.. I added your recipe to the 101 gluten free place... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
wow wonderful recipe fantastic photo looks soo good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!