Chicken AdoboFrom imelody 7 years ago
- 1 whole chicken shopping list
- 1 whole lemon shopping list
- 1 whole garlic shopping list
- vegetable oil to heat the pan shopping list
- 1 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 whole black pepper cloves shopping list
- 3 dried bay leaves shopping list
- 1 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Wash your chicken well.
- Slice lemon in half to rub all over the chicken.
- Cut the whole chicken into eigths.
- Chop the garlic into small pieces.
- Heat your vegetable oil to medium heat.
- Add garlic into the pan.
- Cook your garlic until lightly browned.
- Add your sliced chicken into the pan.
- Saute until the chicken is starting to tenderize.
- Add ground black pepper, whole black pepper cloves, soy sauce, and vinegar.
- Simmer for 25-35 minutes, or until the chicken is well cooked.
- Add vinegar and/or soy sauce until it reaches your desired taste. (Note: It must be alittle tangy).
- Serve with rice.
People Who Like This Dish 3
- morninlite Kalamazoo, MI
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- imelody Arcadia, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔