Potato Tuna Casserole In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 4 potatoes peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 16 ounce can tuna drained and flaked shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Place half of the potatoes in greased crock pot.
- Sprinkle with half of the flour, salt and pepper.
- Cover with half the tuna then sprinkle with half the onion.
- Repeat layers in order then combine soup and water and pour over potato tuna mixture.
- Dust with nutmeg then cover and cook on low for 10 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!