Thai Yellow Curry With ChickenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste shopping list
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup thin slices chicken breast shopping list
- 2 teaspoons curry powder shopping list
- 2 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup cubed potatoes cut in 1” squares shopping list
- 1/2 cup cubed white onion cut in 1” squares shopping list
- 1/2 cup cubed tomato cut in 1” squares (save liquid) shopping list
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup 1” cut green onion shopping list
- jasmine rice shopping list
How to make it
- Set small soup pot over medium heat and when hot add red curry paste and oil.
- Mix well stirring regularly 1 minute then add chicken and curry powder.
- Stir well then add coconut milk and continue stirring.
- Add water, potato and white onion and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until potato is tender.
- Add tomato with any liquid, fish sauce and sugar and cook over low heat 5 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion, then immediately remove from heat and serve over rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!