New Style Hamburger HelperFrom taldridge60 4 years ago
- Boxed helper of choice shopping list
- 1 lb hamburger or meat of choice shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk in place of milk shopping list
- 1-2 celery stalks shopping list
- green bell pepper shopping list
- red pepper shopping list
- onion shopping list
- garlic glove shopping list
- grated cheese shopping list
- tomato shopping list
How to make it
- while you brown your hamburger as directed chop, mince or dice 1 of the garlic cloves & 1/2 onion 1/2 tomato 1/2 each pepper, chop 1-2 celery stalks. Mix well in a medium sized bowl.
- Once meat is done drain the juices from the meat you have selected before adding anything.
- Then add your ingredients from the helper of choice as directed on the back of the box using the evaporated milk in place of milk use the amount suggested on the box (do not use the whole can).
- Then add all the other ingredients from the box and add all chopped, minced, or dice ingredients mixing it all in. Then follow complete cooking instructions on back of the box.
- After you have completed the instructions and food is done carefully place it in an attractive baking pan or dish add grated cheese of choice to the top while helper dish is still hot (sprinkle cheese lightly, or heavily or however you like it over the top of the helper dish).
- Add a vegetable dish of choice to your meal and a fruit dish to your meal to top everything off. Add a desert if you like.
- My first cooking experience using these methods was using the hamburger helper and hope to try the other dishes soon.
- Watch for any new recipes I add as I have time.......