Cream Cheese SquaresFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread 1 package crescent rolls in lightly greased 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish.
- Mix together cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over crescent rolls.
- Cover cream cheese mixture with remaining crescent rolls.
- Brush top with egg white.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk. Spread over top while still hot.
- Refrigerate thoroughly and cut into squares.