Mexican Macaroni and CheeseFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 2 cups uncooked elbow noodles shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) Old El Paso chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- 4 slices American cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Stir remaining ingredients into pasta.
- Cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted and sauce is hot.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating4 people
wow love this tex-mex macaroni and cheesemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds like a winner. Gets a 5 from me :)donman in Hammond loved it
Looks real good and easy,Thankyou!lanabade in Goshen loved it