Butterscotch Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom hooksc 7 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 2 cups Nabisco Famous chocolate wafers, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 1/2 pound Philly cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 8 ounces butterscotch morsels, melted and cooled shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 8 ounces miniature semi-sweet morsels shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350^.
- Completely combine all ingredients.
- Butter the sides and bottom of 10 inch spring-pan.
- Press the crumb mixture up the sides about 2 inches and onto the bottom.
- Place in freezer to set.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Fold in melted butterscotch.
- Add melted butter and whipping cream, mixing thoroughly.
- Stir in mini-chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350^ for 55-65 minutes.
- Let cool and refrigerate before serving.