Raspberry Fruit TrifleFrom noola 4 years ago
- 1 envelope jelly shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 apple shopping list
- 1 orange shopping list
- 1 plum shopping list
- 1 ½ cup cake crumbs shopping list
- 2 bananas shopping list
- 6 tbsp maple syrup shopping list
- Cream Layers: shopping list
- 1 ¼ cup milk shopping list
- ¼ cup liquid jelly shopping list
- 1 ½ tbsp corn flour shopping list
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the apple, orange and plum to small pieces.
- Put them in a pot then add the water and put it on the fire until it boils.
- Take it away from the fire.
- Add the jelly envelope and stir until it melts.
- Keep ¼ cup of liquid jelly and put the other in the serving dish.
- Leave it in the refrigerator until hardens.
- To make the cream layer, mix in a pot the milk, liquid jelly, corn flour and the sugar.
- Put them on the fire until they become thick, and then leave to cool.
- Cut the banana to slices and put a layer on the jelly then a layer of cake then another layer of banana.
- Add the maple syrup to the banana and cake.
- Then add the cream layer.
The Cooknoola Peterborough, Canada
The Rating1 people
Sounds very unique! Love all the layers here! Will have to try this for a party one day, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it