Hash Brown Potato CasseroleFrom ladybuggin1 4 years ago
- 1 (2 lb.) bag frozen hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 16 oz. carton sour cream shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 sticks melted butter shopping list
- small box of corn flakes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together using only half the butter.
- Put in 3-quart casserole and cover with crushed corn flakes.
- Pour in the other stick of melted butter over corn flakes.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
The Cookladybuggin1 Bessemer, AL
The Rating2 people
This is a staple at the Christmas Brunch we have each year. One year I didn't make it and heard about it till the next Christmas - lol! Thanks for the post - I'm sure you'll get good reviews!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!