Fresh Strawberry CakeFrom ladybuggin1 5 years ago
- 1 box white cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed, frozen strawberries shopping list
- 1 (3oz.) box Strawberry Jell-O shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 stick margarine shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1 box ( 1 lb.) confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 1/2 stick margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed strawberries: if frozen, drain( save juice in case it's needed in icing) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream margarine
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add cake mix, Jell-O, strawberries, and milk.
- Mix well.
- Bake in 3- 8 or 9 inch pans at 350* for 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes then remove from pans.
- Melt margarine.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add strawberries and mix to spreading consistency using uice if needed.
- Spread on cake and enjoy.