Oh Wow Chicken Fried SteaksFrom ladymichigan 6 years ago
- 1 cube steak , or 1 chicken breast, or 1 pork chop per serving works with all of them shopping list
- seasoned bread crumbs (I usually use itallian) shopping list
- Real mayonaise shopping list
- canola oil shopping list
- See alternative suggestion : Requires plain bread crumbs and curry powder shopping list
How to make it
- Place bread crumbs on a plate, or large sheet of wax paper place mayonaise in bowl, use knife or spatula to coat meat on all sides with mayonaise (be generous)
- place on bread crumbs and top with more bread crumbs press down and coat until covered with bread crumbs set aside on another plate repeat for each additional piece of meat
- In large heavy fry pan canola oil just enough to coat pan about 1/4 inch (do not want to soak the breading) heat
- add meat to hot oil let cook on one side and then turn. when both side are brown turn again and lower heat and cook until meat is done. You may cover the pan
- Chicken and Pork chops will take longer to be totally cooked.
- Alternative coating. Use plain bread crumbs and add curry powder ( add as little or as much as you like to adjust flavor to your taste) to mayonaise mix till blended, proceed as instructed above.
- Again coating works well with steak, chicken or pork the curry gives it a little zip
The Cookladymichigan Adrian, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!