Potato and Ham BakeFrom wrigggit 4 years ago
- 1kg potatoes, (and/or sweet potatoes/ pumpkin) thinly sliced shopping list
- 200g ham, chopped shopping list
- 35g sachet of French onion soup shopping list
- 300g extra light sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs or bran shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- olive oilspray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200deg C.
- Lightly grease an 8 cup capacity ovenproof dish.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil.
- Add potato slices and cook 5 mins; drain...
- Layer 1/3 potato slices into dish.
- Scatter with 1/3 of ham. Repeat layers finishing with the ham.
- Empty soup sachet into a bowl and stir in sour cream, water and parsley. Pour over potatoes.
- Combine breadscrumbs and cheese and scatter over the top.
- Spray well with oil spray, and bake 25 mins until golden and tender.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread!