Pork and Pineapple Stir FryFrom wrigggit 7 years ago
- 440g can pineapple pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup kecap manis (sweet and thick soy sauce) shopping list
- 2 tsp cornflour shopping list
- 250g fresh Singapore noodles shopping list
- 500g pork pieces shopping list
- 1 tbspn veg oil shopping list
- 1 large red capsicum, trimmed and sliced shopping list
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed shopping list
- 4 green shallots, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup cashews shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple and reserve 1/3 cup juice. Combine with kecap manis and cornflour in a jug.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to stand 5 mins or until noodles have separated. Drain.
- Heat wok over a high heat- add 2 tspns oil and swirl around hot wok.
- Add 1/3 cup of pork and stir fry for 1-2 mins or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Cook remaining portions.
- Heat remaining oil in wok. Stir fry capsicum and broccolini for 1 min.
- Drizzle 1 tbspn water over the veges and cover. Cook for a further minute.
- Add shallots, pineapple pieces and sauce to veges with the pork. Stir until well combined. Cook 2 mins or until sauce comes to the boil and thickens.
- Stir through noodles and cashews. Serve immediately....